Guideline for Full paper Submission
The deadline of full paper submission was gone.
Message from secetary Updated : 31-July 2008
- Submissions imply the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium, present the paper (either orally or in poster format), and submit a full-length manuscript for publication in the conference Proceedings.
- Only the corresponding author, who was informed with notification showing the acceptance for the presentation at ACCM6 from the committee, has right to submit her/his full paper.
If the author has not received yet the gAcceptance notificationh of her/his presentation, please do not submit her/his full paper. (In that case, please wait for the gAcceptance notificationh, or feel free to contact to the secretary after the deadline of the notification (Mar/31)).
- At submitting the full paper, please send one attached file (MS-word and/or PDF) by each e-mail to the secretary directly. (You can reply e-mail to our notification by the secretary).
The size of e-mail is limited under about 5 MB due to our server policy.
Please also show the reference number (ex. o-xxxx, p-xxx) which was assigned by the secretary, at submission of full paper.
- The conference Proceedings of ACCM-6 will be published in full-manuscript Chairs/Editor-reviewed volumes.
- Correctly formatted, ready-to-print manuscripts submitted in English are required for all accepted oral and poster presentations. Electronic submissions are recommended, and result in higher quality reproduction. Authors are required to transfer copyright of the manuscript to ACCM-6.
- Late manuscripts may not be published in the conference Proceedings. The objective of this policy is to better serve the conference participants as well as the technical community at large, by enabling timely publication of the Proceedings.
- Papers without complete registration of author will not be published in the conference Proceedings, except in the case of exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Conference Chairs/Editors.